Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Occasions Mini Catalog is here and let me tell you that there are some very CUTE new products. I am loving the oval scallop punch. I already ordered the matchbox XL BIGZ die cuts. It is so EASY. Where was this two years ago when I got married? My poor MIL spent hours making hundreds of little boxes FROM SCRATCH. The stampin' industry must have been in the dark ages back then!

To view the catalog, click here.

Note: I just spent an hour this morning drinking coffee and trying figure how in the world all these sophisticated bloggers can say "click here" and "click here" will you bring to a link - i.e. like what I just did with the Occasions Mini Catalog. It took me a while but I have finally figured it out and let me tell you, I feel like my day is now complete! No more long links on my blog. WooHoo!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that the club is a go! There are some great things in the mini!! And I so wish I was closer to use your BIG SHOT - Looking forward to our first "assignment"!

    ReplyDelete