Sunday, April 5, 2009

All Things Happy


I have been obsessed with the Rasberry Tart DSP but when it finally arrived, I had no idea what I wanted to do with it. I have been playing around all week with bits and pieces, here and there, and finally, made this little card. I think it turned out OK and it is growing on me a little more by the minute.

Monday morning is around the corner and its another long week at work. In light of my Happy Card, I thought I would share a little list of things that make me Happy going to work on a Monday morning:

1. The tree decorated with fake rose buds that "the artist" in our neighbor decorated. Now I will have to go out and take a picture of this tree for you all to see.
2. The huge American Flag hanging in the window at the Pencil Factory Lofts.

3. The Addison Street Brown line L station attendant who tells everyone "Good Morning" with a smile on her face.
Hope everyone else has their own list of things that make them Happy on Monday mornings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment