Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy, busy, busy


I know I have been a bit MIA lately but I assure you that I have been working on cards when I am not working or running. May is not slowing down either. I leave on Friday to go to Door County, Wisconsin for the weekend. I am running my first HALF marathon bright and early Satruday morning. Wish me luck!


The week after is my first "card party" as a demonstrator and I am finally taking a sewing class. You can always tell when its summer in Chicago, you never have any free time. Seems like all that stored energy during the winter gets put to good use in the summer. No wonder I have been hibernating all winter :)

For now, here's a picture of some wedding thank yous I made for my "little" cousin who is getting married in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment