Sunday, March 8, 2009

Biting the Bullet

So I am finally biting the bullet and starting my own blog. Really, I want to show off all of the cards a make. I have been looking at so many other people's blogs and seeing their wonderful card-making abilities that I thought I should have my own blog as well. I am so inspired by all of the Stampin' Up Demonstrators out there. I recently became a SU demonstrator and I am very excited about all the new items there are these days!!!

I will try to keep my blog dedicated to card making but I must confess, I get very passionate about things sometimes, especially everything that is going on in the world today. I will try to keep my rants to a minimum, if any, (smile). I am a bit nervous about putting myself out here for the world to see but here I go.

1 comment:

  1. Having a blog requires dedication (as you stated). I'm confident you have the talent and smarts to make it successful. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete